Restore Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges In Roseville
The enamel on your teeth is the hardest substance in your body – even harder than your bones! But that doesn’t mean your teeth can’t be damaged. Bacteria, injuries, and regular wear and tear can leave them cracked, broken, or loose.Dr. David Miller on Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges Read Transcript
Bridges are a way of replacing missing teeth. A bridge is basically a cap on one side of the gap, and a cap on the tooth on the other side of the missing tooth. We put in a three-tooth replacement. Two caps and the dummy tooth upon it, that’s what we call it. This is a technique that's been around for many, many years and is often the fastest and best way to restore a missing tooth. The other option would often be an implant, but you have to have a certain amount of bone. The bone has to be strong enough—large enough to accept the implant. When patients have a missing tooth and they want to replace that, they generally have the choice of an implant or a bridge. The bridge is a perfectly good solution. I have one in my own mouth and no one can tell that it's there because it looks like teeth, feels like teeth, and works like teeth.
If you visit a Roseville, CA dentist with Dr. David Miller’s expertise, you can enjoy treatments that restore your smile to its original beauty. And when you choose Advanced Dental Concepts, you’ll also have the reassurance that your whole body will benefit from our holistic dental care. Our dental crowns and dental bridges have several features that will improve your smile and your life:
- Fast – You will receive your beautiful, customized dental crown in one visit.
- Reliable – If you take care of your restoration, it could last decades.
- Beautiful – Our solutions are natural-looking and gorgeous. Your smile should be, too!
- Useful – You won’t just have a better-looking smile. You’ll be able to eat and speak more clearly, and you won’t have the discomfort of broken or missing teeth.
- Protective – Your natural teeth will stay where they belong if there’s no room for them to shift into an empty space.
Call us today at 916-786-4865 to see how you can benefit from these solutions.
Choose The Restoration Your Smile Needs
We offer several dental crown and dental bridge services so that you can repair damage in the way that best suits your smile.
- Our CEREC system for replacement teeth takes three-dimensional images of your smile, then creates dental crowns right here in our office. Instead of weeks, you’ll have your crown created and placed in a single visit.
- Inlays and onlays can cover a tooth that has more damage than a filling can repair.
- Bridges can replace a tooth that is missing or too damaged for repair. A pair of dental crowns, one on each tooth next to the empty space, hold a prosthetic tooth (crown) securely in place. That is how a dental bridges is attached to teeth.
- You can also attach a dental bridge to a dental implant for extra security.
We offer two types of dental crown materials: porcelain and zirconia. Both are renowned for their durability, authenticity, and comfort. They are also safe and metal-free. You can discuss your options with Dr. David Miller to see which is best for your situation.
Call 916-786-4865 to schedule your consultation for dental crowns and dental bridges today.