Get Out Of Pain With Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment In Roseville
Your Roseville, CA holistic dentist, Dr. David Miller, is deeply familiar with the importance of gum health. After all, it can influence your body with everything from the smell of your breath to increased risk of a stroke. You can help keep your health under control with nonsurgical gum disease treatment from Dr. Miller at Advanced Dental Concepts. Treating your gum disease is worth doing for several reasons:
- Putting an end to your mouth pain and preventing it from happening
- Keeping your natural teeth safe and protected
- Preventing infection from harming your jawbone
- Keeping bacteria out of your bloodstream
- Having clean, fresh breath
To see how we can help with your gum disease, call our office at 916-945-9985.
Don’t Just Cure Your Gum Disease – Prevent It!
It’s important to know that there is no cure for advanced periodontal (gum) disease. Once your gums have become infected, we will control the problem and protect your gums from damage and pain. We can do this a number of ways:
- Root scaling and planing, which we do through laser therapy. This involves a deep cleaning to remove bacteria from under your gumline, then smoothing out the bumpy surface of your tooth roots where plaque likes to gather.
- Perio Protect at-home gum disease treatment, which delivers medication right to your gums through a custom-fitted tray.
- Fluoride toothpaste is a tried-and-true method for protecting smiles from bacteria. Patients who are concerned about fluoride can talk to Dr. Miller about our other options.
If we catch periodontal disease early enough, we can sometimes put a stop to it with a simple but thorough dental cleaning. The best way to catch it is through recognizing symptoms, whether by us during a biannual exam or by you at home. Symptoms of gum disease include:
- Red, swollen, or tender gums
- Gums that bleed easily after flossing or brushing
- Chronic bad breath
If you have any of the above symptoms, call us now at 916-945-9985. Don’t wait – get your nonsurgical gum disease treatment as soon as possible!