Get Back Your Smile And Your Life With Dentures In Roseville, CA
You should never feel ashamed of your smile, no matter what it looks like. But if you’re missing teeth, it might feel like your life is missing something, too. Lifelike dentures from Advanced Dental Concepts can restore a lot more than your smile, and in the expert care of Dr. David Miller, our Roseville, CA dentist, your new grin will look as great as it feels.Dr. David Miller on Dentures Options Read Transcript
Dentures are sometimes the last or best options for patients who've lost a lot of teeth or, for some reason, they have a problem such as advanced gum disease or the teeth are no longer able to function. Sometimes, there's some systemic problems. Certain types of diseases will cause the teeth to be lost in which case, we can make very lifelike dentures. One of the things that, typically, we would find over the years with dentures is patients also who have existing dentures tend to wear them too long. They end up with typical denture face, which is the nose and the chin are appearing to come together.
Dentures, we can make them lifelike now. They replace all the teeth. They can even be supported by implants so that they don't come out. Implant supported dentures is a very good option for people who have extensive dental needs because they're anchored and they avoid the many problems that sometimes go along with old dentures, with them becoming loose or moving around.
You deserve thoughtful, comprehensive dental care. If a tried-and-true method is what’s best for replacing your missing teeth, that’s what we’ll suggest. You can gain a lot by getting a new set of teeth:
- A younger-looking appearance
- Access to a wide variety of food you’ve been missing (time to plan your visit to a PlacerGROWN Farmers’ Market!)
- Elevated self-esteem, especially regarding your appearance
Call us at 916-786-4865to schedule your consultation with Dr. David Miller.
Explore All Your Smile Replacement Options
There are a lot of reasons you might consider the best dentures to buy rather than using dental implants to replace your teeth. Perhaps your gums aren’t optimal for an dental implant procedure. Maybe you find the cost of dental implants more than you can budget for right now. Either way, you can get a beautiful full-mouth reconstruction or partial reconstruction without implants.
Whether you need your entire mouth of teeth replaced, just one arch, or just a few teeth, we have a dentures option for you.
- Full dentures will replace all the teeth on the top or bottom of your mouth, or both.
- Partial dentures are great if you’re missing only some of your teeth. They are connected to your natural teeth by clasps and are removable.
- Temporary dentures allow you a tooth replacement option while we craft your long-term full denture.
- Implant-retained dentures and implant-supported dentures offer the convenience of removable prosthetics and the peace of mind that comes with dental implants. They will not slip or fall out.
Call Advanced Dental Concepts today at 916-786-4865 to see how we can craft a set of dentures that restores both your smile and your life.