Enjoy A Straight, Beautiful Smile With Orthodontics In Roseville
Your smile’s appearance deserves a level of balance that makes you feel comfortable and attractive. If yours is lacking it, you need to call a Roseville, CA dentist who can bring harmony to your smile. Dr. David Miller has the right balance of skill and artistry to create your best smile with orthodontics from Advanced Dental Concepts.Dr. David Miller on Orthodontics Read Transcript
We offer orthodontic services here at our office. We do traditional braces, including more cosmetic types where the brackets are porcelain and they're tooth-colored and we use kind of white wires. We also offer Invisalign and other Invisalign types of products. Invisalign tends to prefer to do full mouth cases as a company, so we also use a couple of techniques. Simpli5 and there's several other companies that will do minor tooth movements where, instead of going through full braces, patients just want to correct oh, maybe some lower teeth have shifted a little bit in the front and they want to straighten those back up. We have very affordable short-term orthodontic solutions for those too. Anywhere from full orthodontic cases to simple minor tooth movement cases are available at my office.
I got into doing orthodontics many years ago because I would have patients who were TMJ patients and we wanted to have an orthodontic finish. They'd be wearing a dental splint to hold their bite in the right position and I tell the orthodontist that I needed the case finished so you need to move the teeth in to take the position of the splint so that we have the bite in a certain place. The first thing they do is put wires everywhere and throw away the splint. The next thing you know the patient would be back in my office going, 'Well, why don't you do this for me?' So I had to learn to do orthodontics. We can evaluate cases, as I've said before. Oftentimes, we worked with local specialists. Some things are better done in the orthodontist's office. Some things are pretty straightforward and we do them here. We provide a wide variety of choices for our patients who want to get their teeth straightened.
Straightening your smile will do more than bring harmony to your appearance. It can also:
- Correct bite issues that cause jaw or head pain
- Make your teeth easier to clean by eliminating overlapping and crowding
- Allow you to speak more clearly and chew food better
- Prevent excess wear and tear on teeth that are not aligned correctly
See how correcting your alignment can help your smile. Call us today at 916-786-4865.
Find The Right Treatment For Your Smile
It’s easy to assume that orthodontic treatment is limited to braces for kids. It’s true that we offer a wide variety of choices to help your child or teen get the grin they need for success. But we provide these types of braces for adults, too! Our options include:
- Traditional braces are a tried-and-true method for correcting serious bite issues. We offer traditional metal as well as Incognito™ braces by 3M, which are placed on the back of your teeth to draw less attention to your treatment.
- Invisalign relies on clear aligners to gently move your teeth into alignment, which means they’re invisible to others. They can also be removed for cleaning and eating.
- Six Month Smiles® focuses only on moving your front teeth. They provide a quick aesthetic benefit without risking your bite. They can be completed in about six months, so they’re ideal for upcoming events that merit a straight, beautiful smile – fast!
Combining orthodontics with professional teeth whitening from Advanced Dental Concepts is a great way to take your smile to the next level. See how we can bring balance to your appearance and self-esteem to your life. Call us at 916-786-4865 for your consultation with Dr. David Miller.