Get The Smile You’ve Always Wanted With Cosmetic Dentistry In Roseville
You deserve a smile that looks and feels great. Although your smile plays an important role in how you’re perceived by others, it’s even more important that you feel good about how it looks. If that isn’t the case, it’s time to call a Roseville, CA cosmetic dentist who can give you the smile you deserve: Dr. David Miller at Advanced Dental Concepts.Dr. David Miller on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
One of the things that a great smile does is lights up a room, and it's also one of the first impressions that we see when we meet other people. People get pretty sensitive about their appearance of—won’t show their teeth when they talk and go through all kinds of permutations to keep from showing, what they think is, a negative feature.
Now days, we have the ability to move teeth, to change the color of them, to put on veneers an option where we can change the shape and the color and the look of the teeth and give people the beautiful smile that they want and deserve
You won’t just enjoy a boost to your self-confidence when you upgrade your smile with cosmetic dentistry. You’ll also get:
- Protection from everyday wear and tear
- Improved symmetry in your smile
- Better access for flossing and cleaning
- An attractive, more youthful appearance
See how we can bring out the best in your smile by calling 916-786-4865 to book your appointment.
Choose The Cosmetic Services That Suit Your Smile
We offer several types of cosmetic dentistry so that you can choose what will work best to help you meet your goals. Your options include:
- Teeth Whitening– Get professional-strength teeth whitening that will actually work. We offer Zoom! whitening with in-office and take-home options.
- Dental Veneers – These shells are made to look like healthy teeth. Once placed, they seal and hide any chips or cracks. They can even make your teeth look straight or cover small gaps!
- Orthodontics – Incognito™ braces (by 3M) are placed on the back of your teeth, so they do not show when you smile. Six Month Smiles take an average of just six months to straighten teeth. We also have Invisalign and ClearCorrect. Both use clear plastic trays that will gently move your teeth, but they are almost impossible to notice.
- Tooth bonding – A staple of low-cost cosmetic dentistry, this involves Dr. David Miller applying a tooth-colored resin over imperfections in your enamel. It’s fast, painless, and subtle.
Dr. David Miller will also work with you to combine any number of procedures for a smile makeover . He’ll create a dental “study model” of your teeth, then draw up a plan to make sure you get the treatments in the right order. You’ll know what procedures will happen and when.