Roseville CA Dental Office For Everyone in the Family
A lot goes into finding a good family dentist in Roseville CA. You need to find the right treatments for your dental problems and be comfortable with your dentist and the staff. At Advanced Dental Concepts, Dr. Miller and his staff provide treatments for patients of all ages and dental complications.
Today we want to show you how we’re the go-to dental office to handle every aspect of your care — and the dental care for your family. We have a great hygiene department, repair teeth with durable and great-looking restoratives, and can even fix missing teeth with incredible permanent tooth replacement options. Give us a call today at 916-297-4346 to book a visit. We’d love to meet with you and your family.
Give Your Kids Great Dentistry Early!
We recommend that parents bring their children to the dentist at the age of 1, of when the teeth first begin erupting. These first visits are easy and more about getting the child comfortable with the dental chair and dental office setting. We simply look at the teeth and jaw development. Plus, we’ll show the parents the best way to brush their child’s teeth. When your child gets a little older, we’ll begin light cleanings and preventive treatments like fluoride and dental sealants. We’ll also educate them on the best way to keep their mouth healthy.
One thing that sets Dr. Miller apart from other dentists is his ability to provide early intervention for tooth or jaw development. Having trained in TMJ and development problems, Dr. Miller is able to assess problems like bite issues early in a child’s life. With the early preventive, Dr. Miller can save your family time and money!
Keep Your Mouth Function and Healthy
There are a number of ways to restore beauty and function to your mouth at Advanced Dental Concepts. We can rebuild teeth, repair gums, or brighten your smile. As we get older, some teeth may need to be restored, or maybe we’ll need a little extra infection control to keep your mouth healthy. Here are a few things we do to restore the mouth:
- Crowns and bridges — Crowns are used to protect a damaged tooth, or after a tooth has had a root canal, while the bridge is used to replace a missing tooth. We can even provide crowns in one day using our digital imaging and an in-office milling station. Same-day crowns is a service that not many dentists can offer, but our office does.
- Treat gum disease — Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults. It’s important to treat this problem as soon as it arises. We’re using scaling and root planing and a special at-home treatment system, PerioProtect, that you can use in the comfort of your home.
- Replacing missing teeth — If you’re missing teeth, we have multiple ways to fix your problem. We can use bridges, dentures, or even dental implants to replace teeth. Implants are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry, and they can be restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Treating sleep issues — There are millions of people in the country dealing with sleep apnea, a dangerous problem that can be life-threatening if left untreated. Our office is using a special oral appliance to treat sleep apnea, reduce snoring, and to get you sleeping better.
- Straighten teeth with orthodontics — Our office has three ways to help you — or your loved ones — straighten your teeth. We can fix your smile and bite problems with traditional braces, Invisalign (which uses aligners to straighten teeth), or Six Month Smiles (a short-term orthodontic system that straighten teeth near the front of the mouth.).
Find Your Next Dental Home
As you can see from the long list of services above, we can treat any number of your dental issues. We take pride in offering services for every member of your family. It’s convenient for you and can save you time and hassle. We’d love to meet you. Give us a call today at 916-945-9985.