Get A Gum Disease Treatment Before Your Situation Worsens
Just because your oral health is already less than ideal doesn’t mean you can’t and shouldn’t do something about it. If you are showing signs of a periodontal disease (the technical name for disease in gum tissue), act fast and call Advanced Dental Concepts at 916-945-9985 to book a consultation and find out for sure if you are in need of a gum disease treatment or not.
For your convenience, we do our very best to provide as comprehensive dental care as possible at our Roseville, CA dentist office. We offer a wide range of general dentistry services and much more to keep your smile looking beautiful and in optimum health.
If you are experiencing gum disease, we can address the issue and restore the health of your smile foundation. With our help you may just:
- Avoid other dental problems, including tooth loss
- Get a smile that is more beautiful because your gumline will be pink and even instead of receded and red
- Improve your overall oral health
You can put your trust in our expertise and experience. Our dentist and team members are highly trained and stay on top of the latest techniques and treatments in the dental field by completing regular continuing education.
Our own Dr. David Miller has finished over 5,400 hours of continuing education in addition to his dental degree – that’s the equivalent of spending roughly eight months working twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week on further professional training! He also lectures both nationally and internationally helping other dental professionals improve their work.
We know it can be difficult to find the time to see the dentist, so we offer some early morning hours that most other dental offices do not. You can visit us as early as 6:00 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You’ll be able to get your appointments done and out of the way before your visit would be scheduled to start in most places!
We also accept a variety of payment options so you won’t have to worry as much about how you’ll pay for your care.
Regain Your Healthy Grin With A Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease is actually a very common problem. According to a study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly half of all American adults suffer from some form of periodontal disease or another. Symptoms can range depending on the severity of your condition, but if you are showing any of the following issues, contact us soon:
- Gums that bleed easily when you are brushing and/or flossing
- Sore, red, tender, or swollen gums
- Adult teeth that feel loose
- Chronic and/or persistent bad breath with no clear cause
- Sensitivity and/or pain in certain teeth or areas of your gums
- Gums that are or have already receded, leaving tooth roots exposed
- A sudden change in the way your dentures or your natural teeth fit together
Left unchecked gum disease can lead to severe oral health problems. Your teeth could be unstable in your jawbone and even eventually fail and need to be removed. And because your jawbone would be weakened as well, your options for replacing teeth would also be limited following tooth loss.
If we do determine that you are experiencing gum disease, we will carefully assess your situation and determine the best course of action. We offer a few treatment options for periodontal disease, including:
- Scaling, which is when we use special tools to reach below the gumline and remove plaque and other harmful forms of buildup
- Root planing, which smooths the surface of your tooth roots, making them a less hospitable surface for bad bacteria
- Perio Protect, which uses special medicine to fight bad bacteria bacteria
- LANAP therapy, which helps to restore the health of your bone and gum tissue using a state-of-the-art dental laser
Once we have treated your gum disease, you will need to do your part to maintain great oral hygiene habits. If you aren’t already, you should:
- Brush your teeth using a soft-bristled toothbrush and toothpaste twice every day
- Floss between all of your teeth once a day at minimum
- Visit your dentist every six months for a professional dental cleaning and exam
- Rinse your mouth with an ADA-approved mouthwash if you desire or are recommended
If you think you could potentially benefit from a gum disease treatment from Advanced Dental Concepts, give us a call today at 916-945-9985. You can also use our online form or stop by our easy-to-find Roseville, CA dental office in person.