Get A Flawless Grin For 2018 With A Smile Makeover
Another year has gone by and perhaps, for you, it was another year of feeling self-conscious about your smile both when you’re looking in the mirror and out in public. If you’d like to make 2018 the “Year of Smiles,” call Advanced Dental Concepts at 916-945-9985 to book a consultation with us and learn all of your options for a smile makeover!
Because each and every patient has unique concerns regarding smile flaws and particular goals for what they want their pearly whites to look like, we offer a broad variety of cosmetic dentistry options for you to consider at our Roseville, CA dentist office.
Our dentist, Dr. David Miller, is so dedicated to providing the best care possible that he has completed over 5,400 hours of continuing education on top of his dental degree. He has over three and a half decades of experience helping patients achieve their dream smiles!
In a lot of cases, dental insurance will not cover the cost of cosmetic treatments, so we accept a variety of payment options to take some of the financial stress out of the equation. We also offer some appointment times that many other dentists do not. We open very early at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays and offer Fridays visits by appointment as well!
Take The First Step To Getting A Smile Makeover From Us
Maybe your teeth are crooked and more yellow than you’d like them to be as well. Or perhaps you have some chipped teeth and an uneven gumline to boot. With a smile makeover, we can address all of these issues and more one-by-one until you reach your goals!
Here are just a few of the cosmetic services we offer and some basics on what each service is used for:
- Tooth contouring – if you have some irregularities in the shape of your tooth, like chips and grooves, we can remove a small amount of enamel to smooth them
- Tooth bonding – this versatile treatment uses a tooth-colored bonding material to cover up stains, cracks, and various other issues
- Dental veneers – these tooth-colored shells, which are available in traditional or prepless forms, completely cover the front of teeth to hide a variety of cosmetic flaws
- Teeth whitening – if you’d like to dramatically brighten your smile using either in-office or take-home treatments, this option could be a great one for you
- Orthodontics options – we offer a few ways to straighten crooked or misaligned teeth, including Incognito™ braces by 3M (that work like traditional braces but are attached to the back of your teeth) and clear aligner systems from Invisalign or ClearCorrect
- Gum reshaping – if you’d like to get rid of your “gummy smile,” we can use a state-of-the-art dental laser to quickly and easily remove a small amount of gum tissue to make it even
So you can make informed decisions, you can ask us any questions you may have and get accessible and professional answers from our knowledgeable team. At the end of the day, we want you to feel in control of your oral health and your smile’s appearance. We’ll listen intently to what you want to accomplish and make some suggestions for treatments you can consider.
Making over your smile can be a little intimidating, we understand. That’s why we do our very best to make the process as patient-centered as possible. We’ll help you come up with a schedule that suits your busy life and allows you to wrap your mind around the various treatments you’ll receive and when.
So you’ll know what to expect, we can also provide various previews along the way. We’ll make a wax model of what your smile currently looks like so you can better understand the current state of your teeth and gums. We’ll also use digital imaging to show you what your smile will look like when we are all done improving it. If you choose to get Invisalign, we can also provide an Invisalign preview.
To ring in the New Year by getting a more beautiful smile, call Advanced Dental Concepts at 916-945-9985 to book a consultation for a smile makeover. You can also use our online form to schedule or ask questions.