Easy Oral Hygiene With Invisalign Or ClearCorrect
If you or someone you know has ever had traditional braces that straighten teeth using metal wires and brackets, you’re probably aware of how frustrating it can be to clean around them. To achieve a set of straight teeth without having to change your oral hygiene habits, call Advanced Dental Concepts at 916-945-9985 to book a consultation for clear aligner orthodontics!
At our Roseville, CA dentist office, we provide a broad selection of cosmetic dentistry treatments for you to choose from, including various forms of teeth-straightening treatments. Because we understand not all patients want to put up with the drawbacks of traditional braces, we offer various alternatives, like removable clear aligner systems from Invisalign and ClearCorrect.
By getting straighter teeth, you’ll enjoy many improvements in your life. You may even able to:
- Feel more confident when you are meeting people for the first time
- Get a boost to your self-esteem every time you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror
- Improve your overall oral health and hygiene habits because your teeth will be easier to clean
- Go from camera shy to stealing the show during group portraits
All of the orthodontic treatments we offer are excellent choices depending on your lifestyle and smile goals. That said, compared to other options for getting straighter teeth, Invisalign and ClearCorrect offer many advantages depending on your desires because they:
- Can be completed in about a year, which is about half the time that traditional braces typically need to work
- Are nearly invisible since they are made from clear plastic trays that fit your smile snugly and precisely
- Can be taken out for special occasions as long as you wear them for about 22 hours a day
- Do not require any dietary restrictions since you can take them out for meals and won’t have to worry about damaging braces or getting food stuck in your orthodontics
We accept a variety of payment options for your convenience and also open very early at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays so you can get your appointments out of the way before you have to arrive at work or drop the kids off at school.
Get ClearCorrect Or Invisalign & Keep Up Normal Hygiene Habits
If you are not already aware, a quick internet search will tell you that it can be very difficult to brush your teeth and floss around traditional metal braces. Sure, there are special instruments and techniques you can use, but maintaining routine oral hygiene habits can be pretty frustrating with a matrix of wires and brackets across your teeth.
ClearCorrect and Invisalign, on the other hand, use a series of removable aligners that you can easily take out whenever you want to clean your teeth. This means that you won’t have to make any adjustments to your recommended oral health habits. All you’ll need to do is take out your aligners and:
- Brush all of your teeth gently but thoroughly using toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush at least twice a day
- Floss between all of your pearly whites once daily
- Maintain routine dental cleanings and exams at your dentist
- Use an ADA-approved mouthwash or rinse if you desire or are recommended to do so by a dental professional
Keeping your smile healthy while you are getting straighter teeth is an obvious plus, but properly cleaning your teeth and gums will also have some cosmetic benefits as well.
For instance, some patients have uneven coloring in their teeth once they get their braces removed because they were unable to clean their teeth properly during treatment. In some cases, patients need to get teeth whitening to regain the consistent and beautiful pearly whites they once had.
But with Invisalign and ClearCorrect, you’ll be able to thoroughly and consistently clean the whole front (and back) surface of each of your teeth, helping them maintain their beautiful bright shade.
When you visit our Roseville, CA dentist office before, during, and following your orthodontic treatments – or for any other dental services you need – we will do all we can to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Our friendly team will greet you with warm smiles and offer you various comfort options to help put you at ease, including:
- Drinks and snacks from our refreshment bar
- Cozy blankets
- Soft pillows
Stop putting off getting the straight-toothed smile you’ve always wanted. Call Advanced Dental Concepts at 916-945-9985 to book an orthodontic consultation with us. You can also fill out our online form.